How to have an incredible abs in just two monthsYour nutrition program would have no success without exercise. Try some simple fitness exercises and you will feel a lot better.
1. Sit down, with your elbows on the floor and put your legs to your chest. Do two series of 16 repetitions each.
2. Lay on one side, lean on one hand and keep your legs (with the sole of your feet bent) slightly off the floor. Raise your leg 16 times, then switch sides and repeat the exercise.
3. Lay on your back, with your legs bent and hands at the back of your head, with your elbows pointing outwards. Do two series of 16 sit-ups each. If you cannot do a complete sit up, do crunches by raising your torso up to 45 degrees.
4. Practice 2 series of 16 sit ups with your legs up to 90 degrees.
5. From the same position do 16 sit-ups while pulling your knees towards your chest.
6. Lay on your back, with your arms under your head. Raise your legs at 45 degrees and lower them slowly. Repeat the exercise 16 times.
7. Stay in the same position, with your arms along your body and your legs up to 45 degrees. Move your legs alternatively 20 times vertically and 20 times horizontally.
8. Lying back, lean on your arms and legs. Raise your torso from the floor 16 times, then slightly swing it from the same position.
9. Lay on your back, with your right palm on your abs and your right bent on your left knee. Bring the elbow opposite to the leg closer. Do 16 exercises on each side, then switch legs.
10. On your knees, leaning on your palms, in the "mad cat" position - bend your back upwards and then stretch it.
FLAT ABS WITHOUT PHYSICAL EFFORTYou can sometimes have a "swollen" abs, even if your figure is perfect. In this case a healthy lifestyle is recommended.
- Limit the intake of fried foods, dishes that have sauces or too heavy, that slow down the digestion and increase the risk of bloating.
- Give up alcoholic and fizzy drinks.
- Don't eat too fast and, if possible, have your meals in an conditions as relaxing as possible.
- Chew the food well because saliva has a pre-digestive action and without it, a lot of bacteria end up in the intestine (these ferment and form gases, leading to bloating).
- Drink a glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach. It is a good remedy against constipation and helps eliminate toxins.
- Drink 2 liters of flat water a day.
- Give up chewing gum because it can increase the risk of bloating by increasing the air intake in the intestines.
Straighten your back even when you are sitting! Adopt healthy positions because they are indispensable for maintaining a flat abs. If you have a belly, don't wear clothes too tight on your waist!
Find out more about fruits and vegetables.
It can be said about nettle that it is one of the wonder plants that nature has gifted us with. It is renowned because of its astringent, expectorant, tonic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic properties and as an important source of beta-carotene, vitamin
With a high variety of pharmaceutical actions, proving its powers not only in curative treatments but also in nutrition, ginseng truly represents an elixir of life due to its stimulant, tonic and energizing effects. It slows the ageing process
Fennel is a herb native to the Mediterranean region which gained popularity ever since the Middle Ages when it was cultivated near monasteries. Also, fennel is one of the nine sacred herbs of the saxons which was capable to cure the nine instances of
Also called "the elixir of youth" by the Russians, "the herb of immortality" by the old Egyptians or the "harmonious remedy" by the Chinese, Aloe vera is without a doubt the medicinal herb most widely known for its