Lose 24 kilograms in two and a half monthsThere is a diet that can help you lose 24 kilograms in 2 and a half months... it seems unbelievable, doesn't it?
If you're thinking that air is enough for you to live, you're wrong. In this diet you will be feasting with food products you considered forbidden in proper diets. The secret of this diet is the grapefruit, a fruit very much similar to the orange, but a bit larger, with a sour-bitter taste.
The rules of the diet:1. You must drink a glass of unsweetened grapefruit juice a day.
2. At each meal, stop before you had enough.
3. Don't cut anything out of the diet. Eat especially the ham and the salads.
4. The grapefruit or the grapefruit juice sets in the process of fat burning, so you mustn't reduce the quantity you consume.
5. Give up coffee, because it affects the balance in the level of insulin, a product generated by the metabolism. If you can't avoid it, limit the quantity to a small cup a day.
6. Don't eat between meals. If you follow this diet, you will no longer be hungry.
7. Use butter when cooking meals.
8. Give up desert, bread and potatoes.
9. You can double or triple the amount of meat and salads (or vegetables).
10. Follow this diet for 12 days, pause for 2 days and then follow it again. In two and a half months you can lose 24 kilograms.
Breakfast1/2 grapefruit or a glass of unsweetened grapefruit juice
2 eggs cooked according to preferences
2 slices of ham
Lunch1/2 grapefruit or a glass of unsweetened grapefruit juice
meat (any type, in any quantity)
Dinner1/2 grapefruit or a glass of unsweetened grapefruit juice
salad with green or red vegetables, cooked in spicy butter
meat or fish (cooked in any way and in any quantity)
coffee or tea (a cup)
before going to bed
a glass of tomato juice or a glass of milk
Allowed food productsRed onion
Vegetables rich in starch
Jam or jelly
Forbidden food productsWhite onions
Any type of cheese
Find out more about fruits and vegetables.
The avocado fruit
It can be said about nettle that it is one of the wonder plants that nature has gifted us with. It is renowned because of its astringent, expectorant, tonic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic properties and as an important source of beta-carotene, vitamin
With a high variety of pharmaceutical actions, proving its powers not only in curative treatments but also in nutrition, ginseng truly represents an elixir of life due to its stimulant, tonic and energizing effects. It slows the ageing process
Fennel is a herb native to the Mediterranean region which gained popularity ever since the Middle Ages when it was cultivated near monasteries. Also, fennel is one of the nine sacred herbs of the saxons which was capable to cure the nine instances of
Also called "the elixir of youth" by the Russians, "the herb of immortality" by the old Egyptians or the "harmonious remedy" by the Chinese, Aloe vera is without a doubt the medicinal herb most widely known for its