The tasty diet helps you lose 2 kilograms in 5 daysIf the chilly winter doesn't encourage you to give up the culinary pleasures in order to lose weight, we offer you a diversified and easy diet. You will not even realize you are on a diet. Even more so, at breakfast you are allowed to eat anything, excepting sweets.
Day 1Lunch: - Bulgarian salad (250 g) - that contains lettuce, a hard boiled egg, 2 tomatoes, a pepper, a slice of cheese, 100 g chicken breast, a teaspoon olive oil.
- 2 apples
- grilled smoked salmon
- lettuce with lemon zest (from a quarter of a lemon) and a teaspoon of olive oil, a tomato and a grated carrot
- fresh fruit salad (no whipped cream or sugar). For example: an apple, a pear, some pineapple, an orange - and you can have a delicious salad.
- tomato and green pepper salad
- 100 g grilled chicken breast
- a slice of bread
- a natural yoghurt
- boiled liver with celery salad (grated celery, grated carrot and a yoghurt)
- a pear
- 100 g steamed beef
- cucumber, tomatoes and pepper salad or pickles salad
- 4 tablespoons of light cow cheese
- a banana
- picnic salad: 50 g tuna + 2 tomatoes + lettuce + 2 tablespoons of corn + a teaspoon of olive oil.
- an orange
- salad: radishes, lettuce, a boiled egg, 2 tablespoons of corn and 4 tablespoons of light cow cheese
- 150 g chicken drumsticks boiled with salt
- a fruit yoghurt
- a pepper filled with light cow cheese and 2 tomatoes
- mackerel cooked in the oven
- 2 slices of fresh pineapple
- boiled green beans with a pinch of salt + natural yoghurt
- 2 chicken wings baked in the oven
- a banana
- a glass of tomato juice
- Bulgarian salad
- o tangerine
Find out more about fruits and vegetables.
The avocado fruit
It can be said about nettle that it is one of the wonder plants that nature has gifted us with. It is renowned because of its astringent, expectorant, tonic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic properties and as an important source of beta-carotene, vitamin
With a high variety of pharmaceutical actions, proving its powers not only in curative treatments but also in nutrition, ginseng truly represents an elixir of life due to its stimulant, tonic and energizing effects. It slows the ageing process
Fennel is a herb native to the Mediterranean region which gained popularity ever since the Middle Ages when it was cultivated near monasteries. Also, fennel is one of the nine sacred herbs of the saxons which was capable to cure the nine instances of
Also called "the elixir of youth" by the Russians, "the herb of immortality" by the old Egyptians or the "harmonious remedy" by the Chinese, Aloe vera is without a doubt the medicinal herb most widely known for its