Food products that burn fatsFruits and vegetables help us maintain our weight without much effort, without taking on long and torturing weight loss diets. Besides the fact that they help the metabolism to burn fats quicker, they are also natural remedies against disease.
1. CITRIC FRUITSCitric fruits are important in the regeneration system of the organism and are involved in the proper functioning of the immune system, and the vitamin C helps to eliminate toxins in your organism. Either you want to lose those extra pounds or you want to have more energy, citric fruits are the ideal solution in both cases. Note that the smell of lemons lowers the sensibility to stress and drives away headaches!
Recipes:1. Squeeze 3 lemons and mix their juice with a liter of water, in which add 2 teaspoons of honey. Every morning, drink a 200 ml glass of this mixture.
2. Slice 3 lemons and an orange and boil them in half a liter of water. After they have been boiling for 10-15 minutes, add 2 teaspoons of honey and let them simmer for another 3-5 minutes. Filter the composition and drink 3 glasses every day, one before each meal.
3. Slice 3 lemons and 2 red grapefruits into thin slices and boil them for 10-15 minutes in half a liter of water. Add 3 tablespoons of honey and let it boil for another 5 minutes. Like before, drink 3 glasses every day, one before each meal.
2. CABBAGEThe cabbage is a cabbage with a very low calorie content, holding around 25 calories/100 g. It is not only a food that burns fats but also a cure recommended by the elders. Its consumption is recommended in anemia, bone deficiencies, hair and nail problems. Also, the broth of raw cabbage is used in the treatment of stomach diseases and intestinal parasites, chronic constipation and the sour cabbage broth is an excellent laxative. Cabbage is rich in provitamin A, vitamin C and E and in fibers (which ensures the health of cells).
Cabbage soup dietIngredients : 6 onions, 2 canned tomato sauce (5-6 tomatoes), a large cabbage, 2 peppers, a bunch of celery leaves (or turnip or celery), a pack of instant soup or 2-3 teaspoons of mixture of spices and dried vegetables, condiments.
Chop the vegetables into middle-sized chunks, cover with water, boil for 10 minutes and then let it simmer for 2 hours, until the vegetables are cooked. The important thing is that you shouldn't follow this diet for too long because you risk falling ill. It's best to eat a fruit daily and to also drink a glass of skimmed milk to ensure the necessary amount of calcium and vitamins for your organism.
3. CARROTIt is ideal to always have fresh and clean carrots in hand. A helping of carrots is the anti-hunger solution because it neutralizes gastric acids that make hunger unbearable. Because they have, in their composition, vitamin A, carrots have natural anti-oxidizing properties that help them important protectors of lungs against the disastrous effect of tobacco. The carrot in recommended for anemia, being responsible also for fortifying the immune system.
4. TOMATOESTomatoes have a high content of vitamin C and oxalic acid. The acid accelerates the metabolism rate and helps the kidneys to eliminate more water, to wash out and eliminate fats. The natural acids, together with the minerals activated by the enzymes determine the kidneys to filter large quantities of fat deposits, eliminating them out of the system. The tomatoes are an important source of vital antioxidants for our organism, like vitamin A, vitamin C and licopene - which is said to be able to prevent cancer and other diseases.
5. CELERYCelery is rich in magnesium and iron, which will help cleanse your body! Even more so, it contains no calories.
6. FIBERSFibers help to reduce fat deposits. They are found in whole and bran cereals and vegetables, especially if eaten raw, rooty vegetables - carrots, potatoes, etc. Once they reached your digestive system, the fibers absorb the fluids and make us feel full immediately. Fibers can control body weight through the reduction of the calorie density of your diet, slowing down the assimilation rate of the calories and also slowing down the process of absorption energy from food.
7. APPLESAn apple a day can help you get away of unwanted fat! Apples contain a substance called pectin, found in most fresh fruits and berries. Specialists say that "pectin limits the amount of fats your cells can absorb", in other words - they block the organism from assimilating the fats you consume.
Find out more about fruits and vegetables.
Benefits of Peaches
What is Artichoke
It can be said about nettle that it is one of the wonder plants that nature has gifted us with. It is renowned because of its astringent, expectorant, tonic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic properties and as an important source of beta-carotene, vitamin
With a high variety of pharmaceutical actions, proving its powers not only in curative treatments but also in nutrition, ginseng truly represents an elixir of life due to its stimulant, tonic and energizing effects. It slows the ageing process
Fennel is a herb native to the Mediterranean region which gained popularity ever since the Middle Ages when it was cultivated near monasteries. Also, fennel is one of the nine sacred herbs of the saxons which was capable to cure the nine instances of
Also called "the elixir of youth" by the Russians, "the herb of immortality" by the old Egyptians or the "harmonious remedy" by the Chinese, Aloe vera is without a doubt the medicinal herb most widely known for its