Curry - Nutritional Information and Therapeutic PropertiesRead about the advantages and disadvantages of curry. Find out nutritional information and therapeutic properties of curry.
What are the benefits of curry?- Is used in gastronomy.
- Contains antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves cognitive function.
- Stimulates proper functioning of the brain.
- Improves heart condition.
- Maintains the body cells young.
- Prevents abnormal production of proteins.
- Fights against the development of cancer cells.
- Improves bloodstream.
- Heals problems related to your joints.
What is the nutritional information 100g of curry?- 325 kcal
- fats: 13.8 g
- carbohydrates: 58.1 g
- proteins: 12.7 g
What vitamins and minerals does curry contain?
- A, B3, B6, C vitamins
- The most important minerals: iron, zinc and potassium.
What therapeutic properties does curry have?- Lowers the risk of heart failure.
- Curry is used for healing arthritis.
- Prevents the appearance of Alzheimer.
- Prevents the development of tumors.
Find out more about fruits and vegetables.
Types of Peppers
It can be said about nettle that it is one of the wonder plants that nature has gifted us with. It is renowned because of its astringent, expectorant, tonic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic properties and as an important source of beta-carotene, vitamin
With a high variety of pharmaceutical actions, proving its powers not only in curative treatments but also in nutrition, ginseng truly represents an elixir of life due to its stimulant, tonic and energizing effects. It slows the ageing process
Fennel is a herb native to the Mediterranean region which gained popularity ever since the Middle Ages when it was cultivated near monasteries. Also, fennel is one of the nine sacred herbs of the saxons which was capable to cure the nine instances of
Also called "the elixir of youth" by the Russians, "the herb of immortality" by the old Egyptians or the "harmonious remedy" by the Chinese, Aloe vera is without a doubt the medicinal herb most widely known for its